• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forms

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Acrobat I am making multiple check boxes and have lots of forms to do, its very time comsuming drawing each box , I know I can copy paste but when you do that and its in use when you click on one it duplicates the affect acrross all boxes copied is there a way around this

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brewsky

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are making multiple checkboxes and when you copy paste them when you click on one of them it duplicates across all of them.

Once you copy and paste the check boxes, double click on that box > Go to  'General Tab' and rename the box to a different name.

Note: If the name of all the checkboxes is same then it will replicate the affect across all the checkboxes.

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One of the best, free references for making forms is by Ted Padova, PDF guru who is now retired. He put his guide to making PDF forms on his website for free downloading.

http://tedpadova.com/  and click the link for the free download http://tedpadova.com/assets/PDFs/formsForGov.pdf.zip 

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines