• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Foxit Phantom PDF Printer

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is this???  How do I print a document? It keeps wanting me to save to file, but no printing action. I used to be able to print docs just fine, and now this??

I'm using Windows 10.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks!

Frank

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a program that allows you to print any document to a PDF, IE to Create a PDF file from a document.

If you want to print a file/document (Word Doc, Excel xlsx or even a PDF file) to an actual Printer to have a Hard (Paper) Copy then Select an Actual Printer that is either connected directly to your computer or to your local area network (LAN) and not the Foxit PDF printer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Foxit isn't from Adobe, it's a competitor to Adobe. If it still doesn't work you may find you get best results contacting them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines