• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fraud

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if anyone has experienced issues with Adobe overcharging, taking money from your account without consent, or incorrect billing. I have been charged twice by Adobe for going down to a cheaper plan, I have tried to sort this out but their customer care team keeps ending the chat or not replying leading me to believe they are deliberately making incorrect and false billing to customer accounts. Please be careful as I have tried unsuccessfully to sort this out, really shows you what kind of a company Adobe is to steal from other people when they clearly do not need to. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chelsea,

Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.

Your account details show that you have downgraded your plan from Acrobat Pro DC to Acrobat Std DC. When you changed the subscription, you were billed for a new plan, and a refund should have been created for the previous charge (Acrobat Pro DC) on pro databases. 

• Just to let you know, apart from Acrobat Std. DC subscription, we also see an additional plan Acrobat Premium subscription (for Mobile app) is active under your account. 
  • You can track your plan and membership details by logging into your Adobe account here:https://account.adobe.com/. 
  • If you still have questions/confusion related to this, please get in touch with our assisted support team via phone: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your reply just wondering if I could get this post deleted as my issue has been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why? The response can be helpful for others in a similar situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for confirming that your issue has been resolved.

You can delete the post by going into your Adobe Community profile. But as suggested, these suggestions will help the other members (facing a similar issue) in the community. 

~Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines