• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Trial Window pops up

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open an PDF attachment now, a window pops up asking me to start a new 7 day trial and will not let me look at the PDF.  If I close the pop up window, adobe closes.

Isn't adobe reader a free app and I should not have to click to start a free trial.  

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is some other app which has a free trial. Probably Acrobat Pro. Uninstall it, and let the free Reader run free...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 6 Licenses of Acrobat Pro DC and the 7 day free trial window pops up and I cannot open a pdf document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies for the trouble you had using Acrobat.

1. If you have purchased Acrobat Serial key, please use the correct Acrobat installer from 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/acrobat-2015-downloads.html

or 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/acrobat-2017-downloads.html

2. If you have purchased Acrobat DC subscription, please ensure to sign in with correct Adobe ID on which you have purchased the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a subscription that shows current paid and active, I have the same problem..

Signing in and out ands back in does nothing!?

What next

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines