Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frequent login request

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I find myself having to login in my adobe account every other time I open a pdf, this is really time-consuming and annoying and I don't know how to solve this problem. I'm using confirmation with my phone so I don't have to type my pw everytime but it's still absurd that I have to do this. How can I deactivate this option?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lauravn

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described everytime you open Acrobat you need to signin.

Please check the steps shared in the help page - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/acrobat-keeps-asking-to-sign-in/m-p/11525698 and see if that works for you.

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all of the options and unfortunately none of those worked out. 

Adobe reader is still basically unusable for me as I am required to log-in with email and password whenever I have to open any document, which is really time-consuming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines