• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

from pdf to html

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i subscrive at 1 week free trial, convert file pdf to html and unsubrscirbe the trial; the people who receive the link can view the file pdf correctly?

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Yes, but if you convert the PDF to an HTML then they would see an HTML page, not a PDF... Of course, you will need to host it on some web-server for it to be viewable online, and that's not a part of the subscription (or the free trial).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Yes. Once the file is created it has nothing to do with your subscription, unless you host it on the Adobe Document Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but if you convert the PDF to an HTML then they would see an HTML page, not a PDF... Of course, you will need to host it on some web-server for it to be viewable online, and that's not a part of the subscription (or the free trial).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a pdf file into html and via ppt i created a QR code and whoever frames it can read the pdf page online; so people can read the file online after my free week trial are overdue, it's correct??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Once the file is created it has nothing to do with your subscription, unless you host it on the Adobe Document Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines