Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Full screen mode has stopped working after latest update

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open 1 pdf in full screen mode , but as soon as I try to open a 2nd pdf , acrobat comes out of full screen mode every time. Obviously this is not great when you are trying to present documents. If anyone has any fixs pls let me know

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are ding well and sorry for the trouble. As described, as soon as you try to open a 2nd pdf , acrobat comes out of full screen mode every time.

Would  you mind sharing the workflow/steps  you are using to open the 2nd PDF in fullscreen mode?

Please try to reboot the computer once and see if that helps.

Also please try to repair the installation (Win Only). Go to Help > Repair Installation and reboot the computer once and check.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that works for you.

Full Screen mode is a property you can set for PDFs used for presentations. In Full Screen mode, PDF pages fill the entire screen, and the Acrobat menu bar, toolbar, and window controls are hidden. You can also set other opening views, so that your documents or collections of documents open to a consistent view

If you are trying to prepare the documents for presentation please checkout the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/setting-pdfs-presentation.html and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines