• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get help for personal account

Participant ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My employer, bless their hearts, decided to give my personal email address the "Enterprise PDF Services Developer" plan, and now as I'm trying to resume my personal Creative Cloud subscription, I have zero access to help, because the Virtual Assistant detects that there is an Enterprise plan attached to my personal email address (that I knew nothing about until today).

How on earth am I supposed to get help for personal subscriptions, and can I detach the work subscription from my personal email address (and perhaps point it to my work email?)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, it's definitely a legitimate subscription as I can see sensitive files listed that I submitted to HR during the hiring process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, now I'm not even sure that it's really a work account. Some of these file might have been uploaded a few months ago from my computer or iPad when I still had an active Creative Cloud subscription? I still have no idea why I have an Enterprise subscription added to my account, and the usual support contact options aren't available because they detect that I have an Enterprise subscription on my account and I need to somehow contact an unnamed administrator.

I did try to access the admin console, but it says I'm not an admin so I don't have access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no account chooser screen during the login flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The second (Enterprise) plan no longer appears in my plan list, but the Virtual Support agent still thinks I'm on an Enterprise plan, so it refuses to work. My Creative Cloud subscription is listed as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried contacting by phone? Shouldn't be any detecting involved there.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines