• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

getting signatures for event indemnity form

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an event for 80 people and I want to use Adobe Sign to collect each participant's signature for the indmenity form.

I can't work out how to email everyone as a group and get the form returned for each participant.  In the past I've had to send them all one by one which is incredibly time consuming.

The instructions on the Adobe website only talk about mulitiple signers of the one form (which I understand that to be creating a separate signing field for each person

Can anyone help me out?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Trudi,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. From the description it seems like you want to send the documents for multiple signatures at once and get the individual copies from the recipient.

If yes, to send multiple documents for signature, please take help of the steps mentioned in the help document provided below:

- Send PDF documents for signature, Adobe Acrobat

- Send for e-signature | 

Just to inform you, a single document will be sent to the recipients.

I have also checked that you have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription that includes the individual Adobe Sign account.

If you are trying to send the documents to multiple recipients as an individual copy, that would not be possible in this account.

For that purpose, you will need the Adobe Sign Enterprise account.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help

Regards,

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines