• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google Maps in PDF from Web Page

Engaged ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to grab a webpage and save into a pdf with links to google maps. 

There are links in the webpage that are linked to google maps, I select the level option and it successfully saves. Although, when I click on the link that points to google maps, it displays a webpage saying I need to update my browser in order to view. Is there anyway to make this work? I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the steps/workflow you did to create the PDF from the web page?  Please try to create the PDF from the file menu of Acrobat and see if that helps. File > Create > PDF form file.

Also, please share the screenshot of the error message for a better understanding?

We are here for help, just need more info.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, the create pdf from file is not what I am looking to do, as It is a google maps webpage. Here is what I get. Also this method is extremely slow when the status is showing the number of bytes being loaded. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 12.51.32 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Please try to create the PDF using the Adobe printer as follows:

- Open the Google Map Webpage >  Go to print (Ctrl + P for windows) > Select Adobe PDF in the printer list dropdown menu and click OK and check.

Also please try to update the browser or try using a different browser and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, I dont think you see the problem. I am trying to use the Adobe Acrobat Create PDF from Web Page feature. There is not an option to update the browser as I am not using any browser to create the PDF. Print as PDF, would defeat the purpose that I am trying to accomplish 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro is not a good HTML2PDF converter.
It will be easier with something like Print PDF: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/print-pdf/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it, it doesnt however provide a way to embed links 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See attachment, made with Print PDF: all hyperlinks are OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the hyperlinks to be embedded. We are going on an extended trip and will not have any internet and need webpages to be surfable offline 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean by "embedded", exactly? It sounds like you want to download all the pages they link to. If so, that will not happen. You need some sort of web-spider software for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines