• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having Trouble Installing Acrobat Pro DC to my new computer

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old computer died so I had to replace it with a new machine. I have a purchased copy of Acrobat Pro DC 2015 release version 12.0 on DVD that I am trying to install on my new machine. 

Once I install the software I get a message that I need to sign in.

When I click the sign in now button I get a message saying "Update required  Your browser or operating system is no longer supported. You may need to install the latest updates to your operating system.

I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Acrobat version 12.0

How do I get this program runing?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joel

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please go through the help page  https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

I have confirmed that my OS and browser are up to date. I was using Edge but switched back to explorer as well and that didn't help.

Joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

If you are running the latest Adobe software and still see issues, make sure that Internet Explorer 11 is not set to Compatibility Mode, Legacy Emulation Mode or a document mode prior to Internet Explorer 11. Learn more about Internet Explorer Document Modes.

If your organization isn’t able to turn off compatibility mode, you can create a per-product exception using the registry keys below. The example below will force Acrobat into Internet Explorer 11 mode; you can add additional keys for other Adobe products as needed. 

Download the file with the registry entries as described in the help page shared earlier and check

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines