Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Help! Can't get audio to play after saving the file

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add Rich Media to a PDF. It all works perfectly EXCEPT for when I save it! The mouse recognizes it's a button but nothing plays nothing. When I test it in Acrobat, the sound plays.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us the version of Acrobat and the OS you have?  It can help troubleshoot the issue.  What type of media file is it?  I have had media files seem to not work, but in reality, my computer was processing the call to play the media in the background... and it took way longer than it should have.  With this in mind, maybe click to play it... and wait a minute or two.  Not ideal or desirable, but perhaps there's something going on behind the scenes while it appears to not work initially.

My best,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS Catalina. I would assume I have the newest version of Acrobat because I just downloaded it yesterday, but I'm not positive. Sorry I am a novice with this.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines