• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Getting Signature from Client

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with work flow in my office. 

We have a fillable pdf application that we send to clients. The information can be personal. So we upload the pdf to a secure portal. The client can sign into the portal, open the pdf and fill in the needed inforrmation just fine.

The client needs to sign the form. Without the client having to print the pdf, sign, scan, and upload to the portal, what is the best way to get the client's signature on the form? I know how to send the form via email to get the results I want, but since the information is personal, I don't trust email. It needs to be a pdf I can save and upload to our portal,  not send vial email.

Any help appreciated!!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

These are two separate issues. Signing can be done using a Digital Signature field, for example, or if you use Adobe Sign.

Sending the form back to you not via email can also be done via Adobe Sign, I believe, or it can be done by submitting the form to a web-service, which then saves it to the server. Doing so will require developing the scripts for it, and deploying them in a secure way on an https server, preferably.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These are two separate issues. Signing can be done using a Digital Signature field, for example, or if you use Adobe Sign.

Sending the form back to you not via email can also be done via Adobe Sign, I believe, or it can be done by submitting the form to a web-service, which then saves it to the server. Doing so will require developing the scripts for it, and deploying them in a secure way on an https server, preferably.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines