• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help i I am a Creative Cloud subscriber but get a token error when trying to request e-signatures

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am a Creative Cloud subscriber i work on an iMAC OS Monterey 12.4

My Adobe on the iMAC is Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Continuous release version 2022.001.20169

I have the request e-signature option, but when i select it i can enter the other persons email and then get a screen i can customise the messgae  but when i click the "specify where to sign" button i get the error message "An error has ocurred. Please try again. Access token provided is invalid or has expired". 

What am i doing wrong? I really need to get this working. 

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

I have checked your account, and it seems to be fine.

Please let us know if you are using the feature for the first time.

Did you try using the feature again? Check if you still get the error message.

Try sending documents using the Acrobat online account. Open the following link: https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and sign in using your Adobe ID.

Then go to the E-sign tab and select Request Signatures.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshi, 

Thanks for replying, 

I can confirm this works on the iPAD app but still i get the same error message on the iMAC descktop version. 

We want to use e-signature for professional services agreement signing so this would take place on the iMAC not on an online account.

It appears that this should be functionality on the IMAC version as the functionality is there it just gives an error message when i try and use it.

Is there an issue with the version of Adobe we have installed? I included a picture in my first post, and Creative Cloud says this is up to date. 

Or does this message mean there is some additional set-up to do on the iMAC?

The message is not helpful to work out what is wrong. 

Lynn 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines