• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help, I need some help Installing Acrobat 11

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried DC, but I couldn't get it to stop sucking long enough to get it to work,  So I decided to go back to Adobe Acrobat  Pro 11.  I literally hate DC, I hate, I hate, I hate it.

I recently got a new Dell computer.  My old computer just stopped.  I want install Adobe Acrobat Pro 11.  I have the files on the D: drive I had on my prior computer.  I've used Acrobot Pro since 2003. I love it. I put the D: on my new computer as extra storage.  My operating system is on C: drive.  I am eighty years old, but I still work for IRS.  That may called an oxymoron by some people.  I am just not ready to retire yet. Is there anyone out there who can provide me some guidance and help me get Acrobat 11 correctly installed on my new computer.  Help!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't install an app on Windows by copying the files. Just doesn't work, because there is much more than files. You have to reinstall it from the original disks, or from a download you kept.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I know that!

Sent from Mail for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be aware that Acrobat XI is an old and unsupported version so if you install it on the current OS version (Windows 10) you are likely to experience issues. Make sure to update it to the latest available version and maybe try running it in Compatibility Mode with an earlier OS (like Windows 7) to increase the chances of it working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty sure I have all the files, I need to know which files to use when installing’

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The files to use are the installer files. If you have the installer use it, there's no need to know which files. You make it sound as if you are just trying to copy the installed files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines