Help re: billing

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the Adobe Acrobat free trial at the end of June, put in my credit card details as it said I wouldn't be charged until the week ended. I made use to cancel before the reset date but I am still seeing a 39.95 Adobe Acrobat charge on my card billed on July 2nd.

The Help section and forums said that it automatically resets if I do not cancel and to check my account for any paid plans or subscriptions to see why I was charged, yet my account does not show any paid plans. 

I am wondering where the charge came from then if I did cancel my trial on time and I don't have any paid subscriptions. Can someone help me with this or direct me to the right place to get help?

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

This is something that can be better handled by our billing team. Please check your private message inbox for more information, I have shared.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines