• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help removing highlighting layer behind text

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - I was editing a PDF and somehow a field of highlighting appeared behind some text on the last page. This does not seem to be the same type of highlighting that occurs when you select text and click the highlight button - in other words, I have tried selecting the text fields that I would like to fix, and clicking the highlight button does not remove the highlighting.

In this example, I can select the yellow bar behind "signature" as an individual object, and delete it. I cannot however select the remainder of the yellow behind the other text.

Thank you!

Screenshot 2021-07-25 142128.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does look like a normal highlight, actually. Do you not see it under the Comments List in the Comment panel? If so, you should be able to delete it from there. You won't be able to edit it in Prepare Form mode, because it's not a form field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did see the highlight listed under the comments section, and deleted it after reading your comment. It still didn't remove the yellow highlighting though. Any other ideas? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What else did you expect it to remove?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to remove the yellow field that is behind the text as seen in the screenshot. It is not typical highlighting. I am not sure how it got there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screenshot is not enough to understand what you mean. Please share the actual file with us for further help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines