Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide border hover color for fields, for a specific PDF form

Contributor ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a way to hide border hover color for fields, for a specific PDF form, I'm not looking for hide the fields highlight blue color for all PDF files, I have. Maybe there is a Document JavaScript code to control this.

The goal is that the end user does not have to manually hide the highlight, as there are hundreds of users of this my form.

SaherNaji_1-1670241751084.png

Thank you

TOPICS
How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

There is a script to turn on/off highlight, (app.runtimeHighlight)  use true or false to turn on/off.

Here is an example of a similar script to turn off highlight:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/transparent-form-for-every-user/m-p/13364917#M388047 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a script to turn on/off highlight, (app.runtimeHighlight)  use true or false to turn on/off.

Here is an example of a similar script to turn off highlight:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/transparent-form-for-every-user/m-p/13364917#M388... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Nesa Nurani You are right, it's not recommended to change settings of other users without their knowledge, so if there is a way to turn off highlight only in a specific form, is it possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For only specific form, I don't think it's possible.

If the user doesn't have to fill fields, you can set them to read only or flatten the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The users have to fill fields, if it's not possible to do it for only a specific form,  I am going to use your code.

Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines