• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide field (or reveal) based on Radio Button selections.....

Engaged ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have an issue which eludes me - I have  two Radio Buttons (Field Name "Group1") with options set to either "Choice 1" or "Choice 2" respectively. I have another field called "Multi" which in either case of Radio Button selection (Choice 1 or 2 being made), I would like to make the "Multi" field hidden, and if the form is then reset, the field ("Multi") should then be visible again.

I can get one or other choice made to work, but upon reset of the form, the field "Multi" remains hidden....any assistance greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

As calculation script of "Multi" field add this:

event.target.display = this.getField("Group1").value == "Off" ? display.visible : display.hidden;

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As calculation script of "Multi" field add this:

event.target.display = this.getField("Group1").value == "Off" ? display.visible : display.hidden;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again Nesa! I was pre-occupied with using the "Choice1" or "Choice2" options to trigger the display, and it's not - it's on the "Off" - Duh! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines