• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hiding Pages in Adobe Acrobat Unless Clicked by a Link

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an idea in my head and I don't know if it's a reality. I have many process flows that were created in Visio and exported into one PDF document. I want to share with my team but have all but the main flow hidden unless they click on a linked block which would make that specific flow appear. Is this possible to have all files in one document but have only one page visible at a time or do I have to save each flow as a different file and link individually?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Acrobat General Troubleshooting

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lindseyl,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As I understand, you wish to create a link to the PDF which when clicked open other PDFs or pages which is not in the main document.

Yes, you can attach the PDFs and create a link in the main PDF to open those PDFs or pages.

Please refer to steps mentioned in this help document Links and attachments in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat under the head-line "Link to a file attachment".

Check if this is what you are looking for.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Thank you for responding, but that actually isn't what I was looking to do.

I have a document with multiple pages, but I want to be able to share it with others and have all the other pages hidden besides the main page. Then, if they click a certain link on the main page that is visible, it will unhide another page in the document to view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to find a way to do this?  I am looking for the same process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for the same thing. Did you find a way ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines