• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlighter tool not complying

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an original document, PDF and I am using Adobe Pro DC.  Page one the highlighter works.  Page two I try to highlight text having the curser over the text to highlight but instead it keeps highlighting a signature at the bottom of the page that my curser is not over.  I have tried several times and zoomed in and out thinking it was reading the sizing wrong, closed the document and reopened thinking there was a glitch I needed to clear.  It is not a scanned document so the text is real text.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible to share a document showing the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I am unable due to sensitive content.  The document existed with a coworker and I serve as tech support.  The document was an orignal document which was sent to yet another staff to add their electronic signature, however there were a few items the third staff missed in completing the document.  We were able to highlight the 1st page of the ares that still needed completion without issue and when we attempted to highlight on page two it kept ignoring what we wanted to highlight and only would highlight the signature of the staff who electronically signed it.  I even remoted in to the one staff's computer and tried several times myself to highlight the area that needed to be highlighted.  

We were able to highlight on a blank document without issues.  I regret not getting a copy sent to me to that I could not troubleshoot further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow - It's a shame the file is not able to be shared.  I would try to open the file on another computer to see if it behaves similarly.  Have you had this happen with any other PDFs?

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines