• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horrible Program

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never used a more broken and poorly designed program in the 21 years I have been on this Earth. "Made a mistake editing a PDF earlier but can't edit it because you've already saved? Darn that sucks" "Can't print because you're using the button on the main screen as opposed to going to File->Print? Pfft you should have known" "Drawing an insane amount of power and crashing your laptop because it can't run what should be a simple and easy program to run? shoulda done your homework" "Want to change the order of pages to your PDF using a function named Organize Files or Combine PDF's? Not with our company" Fix your program, it is not user friendly, it does not work, it is not intuative, I spent money on a broken, [removed by moderator] application that could have genuine use but fails in every single regard to provide that to a user. If you have not bought the subscription yet, Do not buy it. In its current form it is a useless and inneffective application that creates more issues than its worth.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jacob23238392guu9 wrote:

I have never used a more broken and poorly designed program in the 21 years I have been on this Earth.

I see that this is your first post to this forum, Jacob, and I sense that you are frustrated.. Can I ask how much — if any — time you spent learning how to use Adobe Acrobat and how long you have been using it? Everything is working quite well on for me on my computer.

1. Editing after save
    This is should not an issue unless the document has been signed. Signing means: "I've signed it as it is right now — not as it might be after others have made changes." That's how it should be — otherwise a signature would mean nothing.

2. Printing
    Printing should work from both a Print button and from File > Print. Please clarify.

3. Crashing
    You did not mention your system specs so this is hard to address. Here are the requirements:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/system-requirements.html

4. Page order
    I think you have confused multiple files with pages within a file. To reorder pages, use the older Pages panel or the newer Organize Pages tool. Panels are on the left; Tools are on the right. 

You can always ask here for specific questions — it's best to have one question per thread. As much as you are struggling, though, I recommend that you spend a bit of time learning how to use Adobe Acrobat. I use it daily and love it for all the things it can do.

For a quick overview, try Acrobat DC Essential Training with Garrick Chow on LinkedIn Learning. If you have never subscribed you can get a free trial.

E83296BE-4E6C-4195-B9B4-5F2C879AAB5A.jpeg

For more in depth training, there are other courses on that site, or you can work through the Classroom in a Book (3rd edition)
https://www.adobepress.com/store/adobe-acrobat-dc-classroom-in-a-book-9780135495643

You might also read the user's guide:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/user-guide.html

Good luck, Jacob, and have fun with this amazing application. Once you learn it you'll wonder how you got by without it. 😊

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines