• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i convert email + attachments all in pdf?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In outlook, I select a message and convert the message to a pdf . In the email there are file .doc .ppt . If  i convert i find in the new PDF all the attachment files (.doc and . ppt.). How can i convert also the attachments in pdf with a only one conversion from outlook? I would want to have also  the attachments in pdf.

I checked my conversion settings in the adobe pdf menu within outlook and the option " add all attachments in the adobe pdf file" is selected.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Hi BENIGNO BNL,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As per the description mentioned above, you want to convert email attachments ( doc/ppt) as pdf, including the email message in Outlook, is that correct?

Sorry to say but this functionality is not available in Acrobat. You may visit this link to submit your feedback to the team: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BENIGNO BNL,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As per the description mentioned above, you want to convert email attachments ( doc/ppt) as pdf, including the email message in Outlook, is that correct?

Sorry to say but this functionality is not available in Acrobat. You may visit this link to submit your feedback to the team: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not save the attachments to a folder and then convert each one of them to Pdf and then combine all of them to one Pdf file? I know this involves multiple steps and can be boring. But for occasional requirement, this should work just fine. On a serious note, Adobe should really add this feature. Many of us may not like to use Pdf Portfolio that much and may prefer one pdf file that has both the email and its attachments in continuous pages.

If you are still looking out for such feature i.e., to combine email and attachments to one pdf file, try third party plug-ins such as Email-to-Pdf which claim to convert the attachments (of more than 100 different file formats) to Pdf before combining all of them to the email to generate a one pdf file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. So, it us expensice? I mean your service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PST to PDF Conversion Software is an outstanding tool to convert PST to PDF file folders easily. New users can easily use this application to convert PST files into PDF file formats. Users have a free demo version to convert 25 PST items into PDF or HTML file formats. The software is fully secure to convert PST files into PDFs. Users can convert huge size PST files into PDF file formats. No need for technical knowledge to operate this tool it is easy to handle converting PST files.

Get More Information:- https://www.wholeclear.com/pst/pdf/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Convert your selected PST files into PDF with this outstanding tool, PST to PDF Converter Application can convert all PST files into PDF. No requirement for technical information to work with this software it is easy to handle converting PST files. PST to PDF converter is developed for the smooth conversion of PST files into PDF format. The app is fully independent to convert PST files. Support all email client applications without any interruption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines