• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I download and activate adobe acrobat pro DC on a new MacBook pro

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download and reinstall an Adobe Acrobat Pro DC license on a new MacBook pro, but I can't find the place to activate the license in Adobe Acrobat downloaded. Logging in Adobe ID also can't solve this problem.

Will be appreciated if someone could help me please.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logging in to the account that has the subscription that should be enough.

What happens when you do that? Does it not recognize your subscription? What is the exact message you're getting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might because I subscribed in 2017. When communicating with the customer service, he couldn't find my subscription record at the beginning, but after inquiring he found that I had purchased Acrobat 10.0 and Acrobat 12.0. Maybe this is why when I download Adobe Acrobat DC and log in, the system is unable to identify and activate the license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's very likely. Also, at the time Acrobat 2017 was confusingly also called Acrobat DC, but now Acrobat DC is not the subscription-based version. If you purchased Acrobat (not buy a perpetual license for it), then you have a different version and Acrobat DC won't work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to my unfamiliarity with Acrobat version, which caused the misunderstanding in the above expression. Because I checked my historical emails that what I purchased was Acrobat DC. But what I downloaded today is also Acrobat DC...Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.27.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.29.50 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From this link I can download but cannot install.

截屏2021-09-24 下午10.19.51.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the use of Adobe Acrobat DC you need a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already had it in 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you could install Acrobat 2015 on Catalina or Big Sur. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is it a system version incompatibility problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The conclusion is that I need to subscribe a new version, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines