Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How can I make a geospatial map that allows a user to specify on a legend what items they want to see? For example, if they only want to see fire extinguishers (vs. eye washes etc.) and click on the check box, all the fire extinguishers show up on a map?

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a geospatial map of a production facility on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC where there are different layers on the map that specifically show what the user wants to see. For instance, there might be a layer of only the eye wash stations or a layer of only the fire extinguishers. How do I layer these items and have it where the user can not only use a legend to have them show, but also be able to roll the mouse over a location and have text details show up and disappear after the mouse has moved off of it?

I did some research and I learned that maybe I need to use a .tiff file. I converted my .png file into a .tiff file and I am still not able to mark a location or figure out any of these details.

What is the easiest way to make an interactive map like this?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This particular project has nothing to do with the issue that you are describing, and unfortunately I have no advice to offer.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines