• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I place an image box behind or in the front of another graphic using the button option?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used a Javascript to make the image fit proportionately in the image box but I can't get it to go back of another graphic. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the other graphic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how I want the PDF file to look like - image at the back and the yellow graphic in the front.

Noel5EA8_0-1626394782196.png

But when I try to edit/create an image box using the Button option I get the below result (screenshot as below). The grey box is the image box that I have created for the user to place any graphic but the yellow graphic is hidden behind the image box. I have tried all option but had no luck. Can you please suggest a Javascript that I can add in the Actions panel under Button Poperties.

Noel5EA8_1-1626395245389.png

Any help would be much appreciated as I have tried everything possible I could.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Form fields are always at top of other objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are there any other options to move objects/fields behind or front of any other objects/fields?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines