• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i add the same image to multiple pages of a pdf ( Adobe Acrobat 2020) ?

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i add the same image to multiple pages of a pdf ( Adobe Acrobat 2020) ?

I don't have the section Place to multiple pages.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Acrobat forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

Are you asking about how to add a watermark? If so, click Tools, Edit PDF, Add Watermark.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Create an image field, select the image for it and then right-click it (in Prepare Form mode) and select Duplicate Across Pages. When done you can flatten the file to convert those fields to static contents. Be aware it will also flatten all other fields, as well as comments, links, etc., though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines