• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change the font and the font size in a fillable PDF

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a fillable PDF where only one font has been selected. However, when I open the file in Adobe and highlight the text and press Command (Crtl)+E, I can't change the font or the font size.

Instead I get a small window that says "Properties:No Current selection".

How can change the font on a fillable PDF or make it possible that I can choose other fonts, font sizes or color.

I assume the change has to be done when creating fillable forms in Adobe Pro and if that is the case, what do I have to do in order to be able to change different fonts or sizes afterwards?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you have a PDF form where you enter text. When creating such a file in Acrobat XD, the font type and sometimes the size is set. That means that when someone is filling in the text entry fields, formatting of the text is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Activate rich text in the properties of the text field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you. I will try this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines