• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I convert just the text in my PDF to Excel or Word WITHOUT bounding boxes?

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bounding boxes are constraining my data and preventing me from manipulating the data/text in Excel or Word as one normally would. Hope that makes sense. Thank you!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am not sure entirely what you are trying to do, but would using "Export To-> Text " help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BarlaeDC, unfortunately not because all formatting is lost then. Unless I'm (totally!) misremembering, I seem to recall being able to 'Save As' PDFs and in Word, tables would save as tables, text as text and in Excel data would populate cells accordingly. With 'Export To' or 'Save As', all the data/text in my PDF looks to be saved in (MS) text boxes. Hope that makes more sense 😃 Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines