• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete a test document that I signed?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to test the signature functionality before I used it on the official document and sent it to others, so I sent and signed a PDF myself. I now want to delete it from my Adobe Document Cloud - is this possible?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Hi louisel,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to delete a pdf you sent for signing for yourself, is that correct?

If you sent the pdf using Adobe Sign, please refer to the steps given in the following help document for the same:

Manage documents you send out for signature |

You may also visit the following link which explains how to remove a link for the file you shared in Document Cloud:

Tips & Tricks: How to Remove a Shared File Link | Adobe Document Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi louisel,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to delete a pdf you sent for signing for yourself, is that correct?

If you sent the pdf using Adobe Sign, please refer to the steps given in the following help document for the same:

Manage documents you send out for signature |

You may also visit the following link which explains how to remove a link for the file you shared in Document Cloud:

Tips & Tricks: How to Remove a Shared File Link | Adobe Document Cloud

Let us know if you have a further query.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Second link is DEAD. Still searching for the answer to this. First link only shows how to delete something sent, NOT something already Signed, which does NOT have delete option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines