• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I fix Retry Installation C136 error with Acrobat Pro DC free seven-day trial?

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed all instructions here (acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/free-trial-download.html).

acrobatDC_FAKETRIAL.PNG

I am installing on Windows 10 using Firefox. I get the Retry Installation C136 error and the installation does not complete. I don't know why it does not install or has to retry or cannot complete. I have only started from scratch one time. I have not uninstalled via the Control Panel or using any uninstaller. I need to know how to fix this properly from step one to the final step that ends in an activated and working trial product from Adobe.

Already, I have wasted about three hours on the trial installation because I clicked "Retry" per the error message instructional text. Pressing "Retry" again and again did not help because the installation window finally disappeared after the install was about 92% complete.

I need a complete process and procedural list of instructions on how to resolve this error message, C136. See screenshot below.

Please do not provide links and send me to random adobe dot com pages because I have already searched for a complete procedure to resolve this error for the Acrobat Pro DC free seven-day trial on Windows, and it does not exist.

c136_acrobatDC_ERROR.PNG

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that doesnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines