• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I go back to the old Acrobat?

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update is terrible. Comment tools are complicated and/or missing. Nothing is where it was

How can I reinstall the last version??

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

To revert to the old interface:

• On Macs, go to the View menu and select Disable New Acrobat.
  • On Windows, to the hamburger menu in the upper left corner (where the old File menu used to be) and select Disable New Acrobat, it's about 2/3 down the menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Hi All!

Hope you are doing well.

We acknowledge that the new Acrobat represents a notable change; however, we hope that as you get familiar with the new interface, you can be more productive and get more out of Acrobat.

We are actively working on any unavailable features, such as customizing the All Tools positioning or user interface. And we will address them with the highest priority. 

A point to note is that as we made these changes in the interface, we have ensured all tools & features

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 131 Replies 131
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, I agree.  Confusing and difficult to maneuver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such a relief ! I was not able to rotate view, find attachment or set panes. Everytime & everywhere an update comes, all things turn upside down. For senior citizens like me, it is very difficult to unlearn the old things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2024 Aug 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yadira38900501nskr_0-1724947184778.png

To watch the full youtube video click link: https://youtu.be/nvCPeBHKEAk?si=6ftZNzdOQ8q82aVG 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2024 Sep 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you stop completely changing the interface every year? No one is asking for this, it really affecs the workflow of the poeple that use adobe pdf daily for work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2024 Sep 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree, this "update" (and the apparent trend of software developers merely updating user interfaces and hiding existing functionality to charge more for a new-content-free "update") is complete garbage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2024 Sep 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously Adobe. This is a horrible feature to give us. My brain does not work that way and is hard on my eyes. You should at least give us the option in the new version on what side of the page we want our features. I will NEVER get use to this and now I will have a headache everyday because of you. FYI. You have no way of reveriting back when using the on-line version/account. My rating for this update is -1,000,000,000,000 stars.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2024 Sep 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see improvments. They just wanted to move all the tools to make the user's lives miserable.  Are they adding tools? no, they are just moving everything to make the software less intuitive.  At least they allow you to have more than one window. But, I need to change back for all the other reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines