• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I insert a multi-page PDF into a Word doc?

Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to insert a PDF that has several pages to it into a MS Word doc.

I'm using Adobe Acrobat WI Pro and Word 2010.

I followed the path of Insert - Object - Adobe Acrobat Document, but I only get the first page of the PDF.

Appreciate any help you have.

life

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

What you've described is the expected behavior. It is how the MS Office applications' insert - object functions for PDFs.

To consume the entire PDF one double clicks on the object (depicted by that first PDF page). This tells the OS to launch the application the OS has associated with PDFs.

With Acrobat or Adobe Reader install one of these is what is typically that application.

So, Acrobat launces, opens the PDF and renders it to the user.

Of course this PDF has to be available to the user and by wa

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you've described is the expected behavior. It is how the MS Office applications' insert - object functions for PDFs.

To consume the entire PDF one double clicks on the object (depicted by that first PDF page). This tells the OS to launch the application the OS has associated with PDFs.

With Acrobat or Adobe Reader install one of these is what is typically that application.

So, Acrobat launces, opens the PDF and renders it to the user.

Of course this PDF has to be available to the user and by way of the same link path established when the object was placed in the Word file.

Be well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines