• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install two separate versions of Adobe Acrobat and Reader on my two separate PC accounts?

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have upgraded my laptop and I have my work and personal user accounts separated. I have Adobe Acrobat  Pro installed on my work account with a subscription and in the past I was able to install Adobe Acrobat Reader on my personal account. Now, when I try to install Adobe Reader on my personal account it tells me a newer version of Adobe Acrobat is already installed and cannot be installed. Can someone help? I would rather not use Microsoft Edge as my PDF reader on my personal account for a number of reasons the main one being I have files saved in Adobe Reader in my Cloud that I will be losing access to.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue but the other way around with my work account not working. Instead it just will not open the file at all when i click in. Please someone help us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Acrobat Pro on your work account AND on your personal account, the licence is valid for both.

In any case you should vote for this feature request: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/44794654-install...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean on two separate accounts on the same computer? I don't think that's possible any longer, since Adobe merged the installers and since the installation applies to the whole computer, not just to a specific account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines