• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I reconcile the two different docs so that "100%" looks the same in both?

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the right technical terms to describe my problem, so here is the scenario afflicting me:

I have a 3-page document where the pages, set at 100% in "Zoom", or with the little Looking Glass Icon, fit comfortably in the Program Window. IE, I can see most of the page and scroll a little if I need to to see the rest. (I can of course shrink or increase the visible size by percentages if I want to).

Someone scanned another page with a cellphone camera, and I need to add that page to the document. But that page is HUGE--at 100%, it's blown up and I can only see a small portion of it. IF I simply copy it over to the 3-page document, now I have a devil's choice: whether I change the percentage to see the first 3 comfortably, or see the new 1 page comfortably, it makes the other pages impossible to read comfortably. Some pages will be very small, some very large.

If I  "print" the page, that makes it normal size. But then file size gets much larger, which I always wish to avoid. (And if I "reduce file size" to address that separate problem, the image quality goes down. 

So: How do I reconcile the two different docs so that "100%" looks the same in both, when I combine them?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?