• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I revert to a regular form instead of one that needs to be sent for a signature without losing all of my progress?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I revert to a regular form instead of one that needs to be sent for a signature without losing all of my progress?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Click on Tools - Prepare Form and then click on "More" at the right side of the window and then on "Revert to Acrobat Form".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on Tools - Prepare Form and then click on "More" at the right side of the window and then on "Revert to Acrobat Form".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is no longer valid. Acrobat moved or deleted this option in their latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still see it in the same place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please show me where via screenshot because I have looked everywhere and could not find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try67_0-1721403593811.png

Side note: If you have the new Acrobat UI enabled, I strongly recommend disabling it (via the Menu button at the top left hand corner).  It's very buggy, is missing features, and the menus in it are all jumbled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahh, thank you. This wasn't actually how I was able to fix the issue, but definitely good to know. The new UI was definitely the problem and once I had switched to the old layout and recreated the form, that seemed to do the trick. But I will definitely keep this in mind next time. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you start the form do not check the option "Send for signature", "Distribute form", or add "Extended Reader Rights" until you have your form ready for distribution and have saved a copy of the basic working form without any special features. If not, you have more work to do to remove the special features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines