• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I roll back Acrobat DC to previous version?

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my Acrobat plugins stopped working when I updated to Acrobat DC and I cannot find a way to roll back to a previous version. Most other apps can be rolled back, but I cannot see where Acrobat can. How can I do this?

Thank you,

DE

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi d.eggers,

Sorry to hear that Acrobat DC didn't work out for you. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/acrobat-dc-uninstalls-acrobat-11.html.

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi d.eggers,

Sorry to hear that Acrobat DC didn't work out for you. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/acrobat-dc-uninstalls-acrobat-11.html.

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link does not work anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not have the free fill in form any more!

How to get back the old one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have a form you can fill it with Adobe Acrobat DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new version BLOWS. Looks like a cartoon. Difficult to "see" what you need to get done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't work out how to restore my interface to the way it was before the upgrade. If you're going to make such a radical change to a subscribed product, you need to warn people and give them the option of maintaining their old functionality. The latest version is terrible and quite clearly less effective than the prior versions (no matter how much functionality you might have added that may be superfluous to many). Very disappointed and struggling to use the product now, which has left me looking at other options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really stuggling with this new version. I can't figure out to edit documents or do a file save as. It really sucks! I don't understand how to roll it back without screwing something up and I can't not download anything on my work computer without IT being involved. Put it back to the way the  old version was. Worst change EVER!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have the luxary of time to relearn this and it is majorly slowing me down. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines