• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I set up a Roaming ID server?

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have several questions regarding the implementation of a Roaming ID server.

1. How do I set up a Roaming ID server?
  2. How do I configure the Roaming ID server to link to Windows Active Directory such that it can detect Windows authentication, thus allowing users to retrieve their signatures only when they key in their Windows account credentials?
  3. How are Roaming IDs generated in a Roaming ID server?

I'm unable to find any manual guides online. All adobe guides I've found only teaches how to use that Roaming ID section in Adobe Acrobat DC, but doesn't teach how to setup the Roaming ID server. Likewise, all Roaming ID related posts on Adobe support community have broken links that routes back to the Adobe community support main page, which is pretty much useless. Kindly advise, thank you.

aaaaa.PNG

bbbbbbb.PNG

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Came here to discover the answer to the same question - left disapointed 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines