Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I stop an Acrobat PDF Opening Full Screen

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent hours trying to fix this.

I created an A4 PDF with hyperlinks, I need it to open on the viewers screen with the entire PDF in view, not an enormous zoomed in view that takes up the whole screen, can anyone help?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , PDF forms , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the PDF in Acrobat, press [Ctrl]+ [D] to open it's properties and set the initial view to your choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, really appreciate your help — what do I select for it to open on someones screen at full size? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried absolutely every single view in here, nothing is working still full screen. Anyone clever out there have any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will ctrl-L jump you out of full-screen view?  Are you willing to share the file?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you testing this? And, are you SURE it is opening in Acrobat Reader? Are you able to exit the full screen and see Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines