• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you change the size of a redaction area?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to utilize the redaction tool but it will not let me change the font size to a single line,  it's redacting a quarter of the page. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DeannaEHallman,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to change the size of the redaction area, is that correct?

When marking text using redaction tool in Acrobat, you can mark text by selecting words in a sentence. Would it be possible to share the screenshot of the issue with us? To share the screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link:

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Also, could you let us know if the pdf file you are redacting is a scanned file?

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,  I was able to redact a single line in a document a couple weeks ago, now when I try, it is doing what Deanna described where it is redacting a quarter of the page at a time.  Can someone please help?  I cannot send any examples due to HIPAA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines