• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does one find a competent Acrobat Employee?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had a paid for adobe personal account which worked perfectly well.

6 months ago or so we switched to teams and cancelled the personal account.

It wouldn't work and tech support were unable to resolve it so we started using a 3rd party e-signing solution. 

I logged in just now and tech support somehow restored my access. And told me we hadn't paid for the teams account.

They then told me they have been billing me monthly for the personal account that was cancelled.

When I went to update the banking information on the teams account it told me that I had to log in with my personal account to do it - the account that I was supposedly already in. When I reenter the information it creates a loop.
Every time I try and explain the situation some tech support person sees the word 'teams' and puts me throught to 'their' tech support. Who then tell me to log out and speak to someone from tech support when I log back in.
So let me make it clear here. I don't want a personal account. I want my teams account to work. I want to know that when I click on e-sign, or login or anything else it won't tell me I need to speak to customer support who will then tell me I need to speak to teams who will then tell me I need to log out and somehow fix the problem myself before they will look at it.

A thouroughly frustrating experience and a complete waste of my time and money.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , General troubleshooting , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh and I missed the best part - they can't screenshare because they can't connect to the accounts that they created so their advise? Just log out and reconnect to the account that we can't and then ask for help....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines