• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add a dependent dropdown below 3 text fields with an action button +

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need your help. I am creating two dropdown menus Parent and dependent.
When I select an option a text field gets populated with that option, then next.

I want to add an action button " + " to add a dependent dropdown menu below those text fields after all of the required questions are populated. Let's say, 3 questions were selected from the dependent dropdown menu, and 3 text fields are populated with those questions. Now I want to add more questions with another category. but before that, I need to create another dependent dropdown below those 3 text fields.

Kindly let me know if you can help me with this?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can hide second dropdown and unhide it with a button when you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it is not obvious if the questions from the previous dropdown selected will be only 3. It can be 3 or 5 or any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you want to click button and add dropdown field after last filled text field and  populate dropdown with predetermined values?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines