• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add a digital signature in multipple pages in one click?

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there any option to add a digital signature  to all document pages in a simple manar?

Because right now the only option I can find is entering the signature page by page, or by using foxit.

Mind you I am not talking about digital form but rather about a simple scaned contract.

Pls help,

Sharon 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no need to do that. A digital signatures applies to the entire file as a whole, not just to the page where you see it. In fact, it can be applied without any visual representation at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,
Thank you for the reply. I don't know according to which law you
answer me (maybe the american law) .
But in my country we are required to sign each page in the contract .
Some contracts can be 500 pages long.
Thus, I am asking if there is some solution to my problem?
Is there a way to add a digital signature to all contract pages by using
a quick and easy procedure using only Adobe?
Best regards'
Sharon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sharon,

This not according to any law. It's according to the technical specifications of a digital signature in a PDF file.

If you have to legally digitally sign each page of a 500-page document it's going to be quite an ordeal, and will very likely cause the document to become unusable or at the very least unstable, since you will have to sign each page separately, which will cause the file-size to balloon exponentially. This is not really feasible.

I suggest you investigate this matter a bit further. Maybe it's allowed in your country (Israel, I'm guessing?) to apply a "wet" signature (such as the image of a hand-written signature) to each page, and then sign it digitally once? That would be much easier to do, and would make more sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines