• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add an easy time entry field to a form.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form I converted from a static pdf toa form.

I added a time field but I have to enter it in whole as 7:19 am etc.

Is there a way to may it either a drop down time field or to enter time as 7 19 am and have ti correct it?

Trying to make this so that others and myself can enter info more easily and I am sure some will complain with the corect entery each time.

Another program we use has a time drop down men, which is why I asked about that.

Thanks

KM

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A drop-down menu with each minute of the entire day is not very user-friendly...

Does this field need to show the current time? If so, it's possible to set it up so that it's automatically populated with that (in the correct format) when the user clicks into it. They would still be able to change it, if they wanted to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another program we use for billing allows us to enter any version of time from 430pm or 5pm etc. to get 4:30 pm or 5:00 pm.

I was hoping for something like this to make it faster and easier to enter times.

Filling it all at 4:30 pm is ok, but I am lazy.

Baring anything else I can just make it a basic text field and not worry about actual time formats. Last resort.

I'm also making said form if colleges wish to use it.

>; >

Thanks for any and all help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines