• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Auto-Update Acrobat and Reader as non-admin

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to enable auto-updates but not require user to be admin to apply?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eric24616359k2ww 

Thanks for reaching out.

Is it an enterprise environment where Acrobat was installed through deployment or its downloaded from the website for personal use?

• For enterprise setup, making changes in the application's preferences would not be allowed as IT manages it.

• For a personal computer, check if you can access this setting. Open Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>under Categories last on is Updater>"Automatically install update" check and>OK

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - this is in enterprise and I'm the IT guy.  Just need my clients to auto-update and not require admin rights to install.  I had similar need with CC suite and learned to deploy CC Desktop in "user mode".  Was looking for similar for DC suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you find a solution? I also have the same issue in our enterprise environment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines