Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to batch replace one graphic multiple times on one PDF

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF that I need to replace the logo on. The problem is I have 200+ logos that I need to individually replace for that same PDF and save it each time as a different file name. Is there a way to do this in automated batches so I don't have to do one by one? If Acrobat can't do it is there another Adobe program that can?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this can be done using a script. I've developed a (paid-for) tool for Mail Merging that will also import an image file into a button field, if you provide the path to it in the input file.

You can find it here: https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-mail-merge-and-email-pdf-files

If you need help setting it up feel free to contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com].

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines