Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change comment name for all comment

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've made a bunch of comments. I know how to change the name for one. How do I change the name for all?

best

roy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Select all of them in the Comments pane. Right click and choose Properties. Then change the author name to whatever you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select all of them in the Comments pane. Right click and choose Properties. Then change the author name to whatever you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, thank you!

You made me so very happy!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you "select all" of the comments in the comments panel? I can't figure this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, there's no way to "select all" - you have to go through one by one it seems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jincyk14739448 @Sandra_Mann 

If you are willing to select multiple comments from the Comment list (shown at the Comment Pane right-hand side of the screen), then try this:

1. Press Shift + Down-Arrow OR Ctrl+ Mouse click
  2. Once selected multiple comments, Right click on the selected comments. You'll see the option to Delete, Properties, Add checkmarks, etc.  This will be applied to all the selected comments at once. 

AkanchhaS_0-1672930258862.png

3. If you have selected any option by mistake, for example, delete all comments in one go, then use Ctrl+Z to undo the action. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm reading through all these replies and wondering - did something change in Acrobat? When I right-click on a comment my only options are these ones attached. I do not have a "properties" option on any of the comments. I'd like to change "Guest 1" to the name of the person commenting. There no longer seems to be a way to do this? (There should be?!)
CleanShot 2023-11-30 at 16.13.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use this free tool I've developed to do it with a single click:

https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-reader-anonymize-comments-free

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines