• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change UI setup post-reinstall?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just re-installed Adobe Acrobat post-reformatting my computer.

The UI is wildly different to what I had before (see below). I am more used to the "old school" format.

How to change back to the old school format?

Lois29222031udta_0-1687774754387.png

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Hi All!

Hope you are doing well.

We acknowledge that the new Acrobat represents a notable change; however, we hope that as you get familiar with the new interface, you can be more productive and get more out of Acrobat.

We are actively working on any unavailable features, such as customizing the All Tools positioning or user interface. And we will address them with the highest priority. 

As you get more comfortable with the new interface, please contact us with specific questions on tools, f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I have had a look and I don't believe it is possible to change it, you can feedback to Adobe that you are not a fan here, although not sure how much effect that will have.Acrobat feature requests should be made here: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can disable the new UI at the hamburger menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is "the hamburger menu"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Top left icon in your screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the hamburger menu available on the Mac version as I can't see it?

BarlaeDC_0-1687869738857.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Mac use the View menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All!

Hope you are doing well.

We acknowledge that the new Acrobat represents a notable change; however, we hope that as you get familiar with the new interface, you can be more productive and get more out of Acrobat.

We are actively working on any unavailable features, such as customizing the All Tools positioning or user interface. And we will address them with the highest priority. 

As you get more comfortable with the new interface, please contact us with specific questions on tools, features, or functionalities. We’re happy to provide helpful resources and answers to your questions.

If your critical workflows are impacted, you can switch to the old UI from the “Menu” on the top left corner of Windows OS and View Menu on MacOS. We will follow up with a detailed community-featured post, guiding you to familiarise yourself with the new interface and regular updates on upcoming changes.

~Anand Sri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines