Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to connect acrobat pro

Enthusiast ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please see the blue icon (red arrow) in this screenshot.

It is corresponding to the connection to my adobe account.

I would like to be connected all the time to my adobe account for adobe acrobat pro. How to do this ?

Because each time I open a PDF document, I see that I am not connected and it takes sometime 10 seconds to connect.

acrobat.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It takes me 3 seconds but doesn't interfere with anything on my computer. It's having to make a connection and talk to Adobe each time. You could try not quitting Acrobat often. I very rarely quit Acrobat, just close my documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I don't quit acrobat pro each time. I close each document with the red cross (windows).

I don' understand why each time I close a PDF, it disconnect acrobat pro from my adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have noticed that on creative cloud desktop, I am all the time connected to my adobe account (the blue icon is always working and does not disconnect). It would be great to have the same for Acrobat Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines