Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

how to convert my file so I can print on 11 x 17 paper

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am complete newbie. Have an excel file which I have converted to pdf using Adobe Acrobat DC which I have never used. The excel file had 10 columns of text and the pdf doesn't show them all. I need to get all the columns on one page, so I can take to a print shop who will use 11 x17 paper, in order to show all the columns. Don't know the terms to use to search for help. Being trying for a couple of hours and have given up! Any help most appreciated.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Excel convert the file using the Create PDF button under the Acrobat ribbon, and set the Conversion Options radio-button group to "Fit to paper width".

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I was not able to follow your instructions, but somehow I now have the all the columns on one page, and I called the print shop and they said they can choose to print it out on 11 by 17, so hopefully it works.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines